TECH.DRAWINGS AND LITERATURE FOR MM UTSD & M602 AND 445

This is the place for all things Moline. This is a general forum with the best group of people in the world. Come join us.

Moderators: a31ford, Steve Sewell

TECH.DRAWINGS AND LITERATURE FOR MM UTSD & M602 AND 445

Postby ALP » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:34 am

HI,
THIS IS ALP.
I AM FROM TURKEY.
PERHAPS MOST OF YOU DON'T KNOW THERE WAS A PLANT OF MM IN TURKEY IN THE SECOND HALF OF 1950's TILL END OF 1960's. THEY HAVE ASSAMBLED UTSD AND 445 (335 DIESEL) w/d-206 ENG.
MY FATHER WAS WORKING IN THAT FACTORY AS IMPORT DEPT. AND SP.PARTS DEPT. MANAGER .
NOW , I HAVE SOME OF LITERATURE AND TECHNICAL DRAWINGS ABOUT PARTS OF UTSD AND 445.
1) SOME OF CATALOGS ARE US PRODUCTION , SOME OF THEM IN TURKISH LANGUAGE !
2) ALSO , T.DRAWINGS ARE COME FROM MM-USA. THEY ARE GOOD FOR PARTS' PRODUCTION. OR YOU CAN KEEP THEM FOR A COLLECTION !
3) SOME OF CATALOGS FOR M-602 ALSO. IT IS ORIGINAL US PRINTING.
MOST OF THEM ARE IN GOOD CONDITION.
I WANT TO SELL THEM , BUT I DID NOT COUNT THEM AND CLASS THEM YET AND AM NOT SURE HOW MANY PCS OF THEM AT THE MOMENT. THE PROBLEM IS GEOGRAPHICAL DISTANCE BETWEEN THE US - TURKEY. TRANSPORT MAY BE PROBLEM.
IS THERE ANYBODY WHO IS INTERSTED IN THESE ITEMS ?
IF SOMEBODY IS INTERESTED IN PLS EMAIL TO ME OR LEAVE A MESSAGE HERE.
AWAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND NEWS,
REGARDS,
ALP
ALP

Re: TECH.DRAWINGS AND LITERATURE FOR MM UTSD & M602 AND 445

Postby Doug » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:14 am

Need your email address. Could be interested. My email is vistafwa@Yahoo.com
Doug
Sodbuster

Postby MASSEY MOLINE 53 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:03 pm

Do U have Access to a scanner
MASSEY MOLINE 53
Sodbuster

Postby ALP » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:44 am

Doug wrote:Need your email address. Could be interested. My email is vistafwa@Yahoo.com

Dear Doug,
My email address is info@euroservicetr.com or alpgum@ttmail.com (first one is preferred address.). Also I have sent an email to your address.

Dear Massey Moline 53 ,
I have not chance to use scanning. Because most of the drawings are very very large to scann. And they are blueprint technology ! It is not suitable to copy , becuase of most of them are not dark enough.
I tried to upload a copy to this page , I could not do it because it has to big size to upload to here (max allowed size is 256kb.). Tell me your email address that I can send a part of any drawing to you to bring idea.
Regards,
alp
ALP

Postby maj-mm » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:10 am

Hi Alp,

How have you been? it's been a few years since we corresponded. I'm glad you located some MM paperwork, as I requested.

I sent you an email directly, but just incase it didn't go thru, please email me at skally@bevcomm.net

I'm still working on the MM history book, and these might be very valuable parts of the research.

thanks, Martin
Martin A. Johnson
Southern MN
Collecting & Researching Minneapolis-Moline for Product History Book. Also compiling database of all known Printed Manuals, Sales Literature, Product News/Notes, Service Bulletins/Letters, and All Time Dealerships list.
maj-mm
Plowboy

Postby ALP » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:27 am

Hi Martin,
I am fine :D , thank you very much.
Too many years passed since our last meeting. How are you ? Hope you are fine too.
I am very surprised when I have received both of your messages :o . I have never forgotten your name.
I am glad to hear that you proceed your study on MM tractors' history.
I think some of these documents may help your studies. Perhaps some of them are in your hands.
I have some documents as I mentione above and I am planning to make classification them to sell if somebody are interested in.
I will let you have the list of the documents whatever I have.
Thank you again and see you soon my friend,
sincerely,
alp
ALP

Postby Richard » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:00 pm

Yes sir,You mentioned a plant in Turkey which manufactured Minneapolis Moline tractors in the 1950's. Can you tell if that plant still produces tractors and would you know if they are available in the USA, and under what brand ? Thank you and best wishes finding a buyer for your collection. Richard
Richard
Oldtimer

Postby maj-mm » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:48 pm

Richard, the plant built Fiat tractors & Crawlers, and is now part of Case-NH, making New Holland utility tractors.

Martin
Martin A. Johnson
Southern MN
Collecting & Researching Minneapolis-Moline for Product History Book. Also compiling database of all known Printed Manuals, Sales Literature, Product News/Notes, Service Bulletins/Letters, and All Time Dealerships list.
maj-mm
Plowboy

Postby ALP » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:05 am

Yes Richard , maj-mm is right.
Her name is TURK TRAKTOR AS currently (she is subsidary of CNH group.). They still produce Case and New Holland tractors , only tractors , not crawlers.
Their capacity is almost over 30.000 units a year in various powers and accesorries. Even some of models in the US come from Turkey. Please check ID plates some of them , you may see the stamp of "made in Turkey by Turk Traktor".
You can see somethings about their history or more things at this link :
http://www.turktraktor.com.tr/english.a ... 1264/1272/
or
my web address : http://www.euroservicetr.com/mynet_resi ... of_mm.html
if somebody wonder more , pls leave msg or email to me , I will be happy to tell to you more on that subject.
ALP

Postby ALP » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:27 am

Hi everybody,
I have prepared an xls file about the MM items whatever I have.
But , I could not upload that file to here. There are some of technical drawings , catalogs , and spares about MM tractors in the file.
If somebody is interested in them , please let me know your email address that I can email to you.
You can offer to me to buy them as partially or whole.
awaiting for your replies. Thank you !
alp
ALP

Postby maj-mm » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Alp, I emailed you direct, just in-case it didn't go thru.

Thanks, Martin
Martin A. Johnson
Southern MN
maj-mm
Plowboy

Return to Minneapolis-Moline Tractor Forum