Hope everyone is well

This is the place for all things Moline. This is a general forum with the best group of people in the world. Come join us.

Moderators: a31ford, Steve Sewell

Re: Hope everyone is well

Postby MMDEL » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:17 am

Most every model that came after the 445, unless it is a larger HP Wheatland style. If you have a question about a model go to Model List or Serial Numbers on this site. But most every Model could be ordered new without the three point so if you inquire about a certain tractor you have to ask that question.
MMDEL.
MMDEL
Oldtimer

Postby shinnery » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:07 pm

Every Moline I have except my Big MO 400-M, including my UBU has a 3 point hitch. The UBU is possibly a dealer add on but it is there.
No trees were hurt in the creation of this message.
But, many electrons were terribly bothered.

UBU-LP, 445N-LP, 445E-LP, Big MO 400-M, 4 Star-LP, M5-D, M5-LP, M602-LP, M670-LP, G900-LP, G900-D, G1000 Vista-LP, Case 580CK, JD 440IC/602, 2-440ICD/831
shinnery
Oldtimer

Postby John Grandfield » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:48 am

I see we have 4 guests this morning, hopefully they'll see something they like and come back.. Tony Turner keeps this ship running in case some do not know that and does a fine job even though he also has a fulltime job
Like MM LP tractors & STUFF
John Grandfield
Oldtimer

Postby Jim Moberly » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:23 pm

It's almost Christmas and I'm finally posting again! Yes my wife and I have stayed away from the covid-19. But it's surrounding us. Many of my friends have it bad. Sadly may have lost one of them to it. Everyone is pretty much keeping quiet as to who has had it or have passed away. I may find later down the road that I may have sadly lost more friends. I hope no one catches this virus, hoping alone does not work. Im glad there is finally some vaccines that have been approved for emergency use. But it takes time for the vaccine to kick in. I am hoping all are well on Minneapolis-Moline.com, and helping to protect others from the covid-19.
Antique Power Club of Alaska, branch 52. Visit us on Facebook. I restored & own a 1956 MM 335 utility. I restored & own a 1964 MM G706, Coleman FWA. I own a MM 220 engine removed from MM forklift. Always looking for more local MMs.
Jim Moberly
Sodbuster

Previous

Return to Minneapolis-Moline Tractor Forum