Prairie Gold Rush

This is the place for all things Moline. This is a general forum with the best group of people in the world. Come join us.

Moderators: a31ford, Steve Sewell

Prairie Gold Rush

Postby Tony Turner » Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:20 pm

I have been swamped at work so I've not had much time to do any "lite" reading at home. Over the weekend I took a little time and read through the latest Prairie Gold Rush magazine, all I can say is WOW!!!! The new look is awesome!!!! The slick, glossy, color pages are just awesome!!! and the content is awesome too (do you get the feeling that I think it's awesome :-) ). Ken, you and Cheryl are doing a great job.

If you are a Minneapolis-Moline fan and your not getting this great magazine you are really missing out. Go to http://www.prairiegoldrush.com and check it out. The subscription fee is really low even with the full color pages ---- you won't regret it.

This is not a paid ad by any means I'm just happy to share the things I like that have quality and value behind them and this magazine does.

Tony T
Tony Turner
WebMaster www.minneapolis-moline.com

If you look for the bad in mankind expecting to find it, you surely will ---- Abraham Lincoln
Tony Turner
Site Admin

Postby Kelvin » Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:07 pm

I thought it was great too, Tony. And Ken was great to talk to at the Plain City show.

I hope to get to Dover this Summer.
Kelvin
Oldtimer

Return to Minneapolis-Moline Tractor Forum