Prairie Gold Rush

This is the place for all things Moline. This is a general forum with the best group of people in the world. Come join us.

Moderators: a31ford, Steve Sewell

Prairie Gold Rush

Postby Tony Turner » Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:20 pm

I have been swamped at work so I've not had much time to do any "lite" reading at home. Over the weekend I took a little time and read through the latest Prairie Gold Rush magazine, all I can say is WOW!!!! The new look is awesome!!!! The slick, glossy, color pages are just awesome!!! and the content is awesome too (do you get the feeling that I think it's awesome :-) ). Ken, you and Cheryl are doing a great job.

If you are a Minneapolis-Moline fan and your not getting this great magazine you are really missing out. Go to and check it out. The subscription fee is really low even with the full color pages ---- you won't regret it.

This is not a paid ad by any means I'm just happy to share the things I like that have quality and value behind them and this magazine does.

Tony T
Tony Turner

If you look for the bad in mankind expecting to find it, you surely will ---- Abraham Lincoln
Tony Turner
Site Admin

Postby Kelvin » Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:07 pm

I thought it was great too, Tony. And Ken was great to talk to at the Plain City show.

I hope to get to Dover this Summer.

Return to Minneapolis-Moline Tractor Forum