battery charger

A place to find help when you're stuck on a car problem or just need advice.

This is a very general forum that covers all brands and models of cars and trucks.

If you're a good mechanic then we need your help, please visit here often and help us dummies out. TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!

Moderators: a31ford, Steve Sewell

battery charger

Postby Richard » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:27 am

As usual, Christmas is nearly here and santa's helper is just starting to think about who's been good and bad. I saw a battery charger at the MFA that wasn't real expensive but they were making lots of big claims for it. Charges faster and can be left on a battery like a trickle charger, they claim it can increse battery life by a factor of years. The only thing I could read on the carton that seemed exceptional was its a high frequency charger. Is this new technology or new hype ? It sounded like a lot to promises for less than $40.
Richard
Oldtimer

Re: battery charger

Postby kevin moschenrose » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:25 am

No, It is the real deal. We have those type of chargers at work for our fork trucks only on a much larger scale. They charge the battery more complete each and every time. The batteries on those trucks runs longer on a charge and the battery life is also longer than the other as well. I wish we had a sale like that around he I would own one.
It's the journey that makes me happy, not the destination. A.K.A. "Kevin MUSHY Moschenrose"38KTA 50UTS 50GTB 42GTA 61 JSTAR 63 M5 58 5STAR GAS,LP,DIESEL 59 400M LS300 HARV. 69 2 BOT. TUMBLEBUG MOLINE RIDGER HILLER & 2 BOT. AF PLOW D SHELLER
kevin moschenrose
Oldtimer

Return to Car Repair