NEW USERS READ BEFORE REGISTERING

This is a general forum for all types of renewable fuels. Topics could be Biodiesel, Wood Gas, Wood, Veggie Oil, Methane, Alcohol and any other fuel you would like to share with us.

Moderators: a31ford, Steve Sewell

NEW USERS READ BEFORE REGISTERING

Postby Tony Turner » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:06 am

Minneapolis-Moline.com is an open community where we can freely engage in discussions of all things that deal with Minneapolis-Moline farm equipment and all the related companies that have been part of their history.

I welcome you to our community and hope you find the information useful. I also hope you are able to cultivate online friendships with some or all of the forum members -- but most of all have fun.

Minneapolis-Moline people are the best in the world. They will bend over backwards to help you and they know how to have a good time. No other group of tractor people I have been associated with are as friendly and knowledgeable without taking themselves to serious.

As Webmaster of this site I demand a high level of conduct from our members. I will not allow users to be rude or condescending to other members. I demand that we show respect and courtesy to each other regardless of our skill level or expertise. We have members that are new to this hobby that will require more help than others. I also believe that as a new member it is your responsibility to search through old post and read before asking a question that may have been answered dozens of times.

Have fun,
Tony Turner
Tony Turner
WebMaster www.minneapolis-moline.com

If you look for the bad in mankind expecting to find it, you surely will ---- Abraham Lincoln
Tony Turner
Site Admin

Return to General Renewable Fuel Forum